JSC "Nikora" has been operating successfully on Georgian consumer market since 1998. For 17 years the company remains unchanged leading position on food market. It has gained trust and respect from both consumers and investors.
JSC "Nikora" has issued preferred stocks, which caused considerable interest from investors.
For more information:
Preferred Stock - action nominative that provides getting dividends with already set rate, and the amount of which shall be defined by the statute. After liquidation of the company and repaying its debts, firstly company’spropertyis distributed among holders of preferred stocks and only after this among common stock holders. Preferred stocks do not provide for the voting rights at the general meeting.
Common Stock – that type of action, which owner has all economic rights of a shareholder. In particular:
Nikora Trade LLC Bonds
BOND ISSUE 2016
• Issuer: Nikora Trade LLC
• Guarantor: JSC Nikora
• Amount:US$ 5,000,000
• Coupon gross rate: 11% per annum
• Interest payment: Semi-annually
• Validitiy period: 2 years
• Issue Price: 100% of the Nominal Value
• Nominal Value: US$ 1,000
• Minimum purchase amount: US$ 10,000
• Incremental: US$ 1,000
• Placement Agent: JSC Galt & Taggart
• Calculation and Principal Paying Agent: JSC Galt & Taggart
• Bondholder representative: JSC Galt & Taggart